Thread: Jack Pyke Countryman Boots ?

Jack Pyke Countryman Boots ?

i have been looking at these boots there seem cheap and well made has anyone tried them

alright mate ive tried these boots.nice and comfy not totally waterproof as mine let in water as soon as i walked through wet heather.tried for weeks dubbing them with waterproofer with no good results.should just have kept monies and bought mendils as ive got thing i ever done,go that bit more and get them,you wont look back.good luck mate

this is only one brand of boot and that is the mendil drove extreme

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

totally agree with that boots worn.comfy and 100 percent waterproof

got some off e-bay only paid 72.00and you can tell not waterproof hard on yer toes when on down hill walking mendils are the boys
    PS dont buy muflon sqeeky what a racket when wet

Not all boots are created equal - Meindl, Blackislander etc are well built and high quality boots - but ultimately they need to fit your foot - and we are all that bit different. I loved my Blackislanders, but they just didnt fit in the end.
    I got a pair of JP boots on a whim. So unimpressed that never went as far as putting them on - have a pair of unused, boxed size 9's here if anyone wants to make an offer.
    Buy quality - you wont regret it, but do try to arrange at least a try on and really concentrate on how they fit - 'almost' will likely prove just not good enough.
    I think better saving cost of JPs toward something further up the build chain.

My mate had jps they fell apart in 4months.............I really rate lowas, i wear them each day for keepering and stalking and they are 18months old and going great.......One tip read the bit about looking after your boots at alt berg, very interesting