Thread: Last nights tally.....

Last nights tally.....

One Munty

Two fox

Few crows

Several rabbits and..... wing mirror.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00043-20110803-0746.jpg  
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

At least I'm not the only one, I managed to take a chunk out of one of my roof bars.

I have an almost identical chunk missing from my door mirror
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

So there is an advantage for having longer barrels

I managed to shoot the wing mirror to bits on my lany, shooting from the back seat and leaning out the window. It was difficult to shoot from the drivers seat with too great an angle and so opted for the back seat. I couldn't understand how I missed the fox but suddenly realised when I got out of the vehicle and discovered lots and lots of pieces of mirror on the grass.

The scope must have been looking straight over it and the moderator must have been nearly touching it.

i leant my boss an air rifle last year and he managed to shoot the back window out of his landrover.