Thread: Camcorder

could someone please suggest a good cheap camera to buy for filming some shooting when out? nothing extravagant just something that has a reasonable picture quality and a good zoom.
    Been watching alot on you tube and think it would be good too see urself in action. haha. i have no idea about cameras at all and which ones are good/bad for this. so some information about what i should be looking for or suggestions on which one i could buy would be great. as i said nothing expensive as tis is all it will be used for.

thanks Pablo

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    PM 6 Pointer or John from Yorkshire Roe Stalking, they both regularly post pictures/film footage on here.

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

yeah its there vids i have been watching and got me interested in doing a bit of home video myself. well if she will let me

GoPro Official Store: Wearable Digital Cameras for Sports

Even if you don't fancy one of these (which I do) the video footage on here that was taken with one is well worth the watching.