Number for Colin (solway stalker)?!

andyf

Can anyone help me out with a phone number for colin? I am in a hotel in D&G and need to find out what time he is meeting me tomorrow for our stalk!
Cheers.
Andy

Cheers Crumpy
Thanks for putting the lads in touch a few weeks back , Aid has had 2 visits with deer both times
and is back soon
Colin

No worries mate, hope your seasons going well, will give you a shout when I'm up your way.

Going well Andy , had two 6 pointers this morning ,one yesterday ,out tomoro am
so fingers crossed
Has Fletch shot anything yet:)

Thanks guys. Colin has been in touch. Now I will finish my dinner, have another Guinness and get my head down for a few hours. Hopefully I will have something to report tomorrow...

I find myself in the same situation as Andy. I've arranged everything by pm and email and now I've arrived realise that I ddon't have Colin's phone number. Doh! Would somebody be so kind as to pm me Colin's number? Thanks.

Hi , I WILL SEND A pm WITH MY MOBILE NUMBER , NOT MANY FREE DAYS NO TO DO GOATS BEFORE WE START ON STAGS FOR 5 WEEKS , UNLESS YOU WANT A DAY ON STAGS WITH A GOAT THROWN IN :D

hes all go that chap,be after another bloody holiday in a bit,:lol:

You wanna see the helicopter he's just bought mate, flying guests onto the estate now along with himself instead of driving and running down bulls along the way. Apparently it's cheaper in fuel and easier and quicker lifting e stags and goats off.

Back