Where is 6 pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to him yesterday. He had a very successful morning. If you pm me ur tel no I will pass it on.

Anyone seen or heard from 6 pointer i need to contact him

Cheers

Evidently he's taken the big trip to ... Account Suspended

I thought he was one of the more interesting ones too :(

...but then so many characters go that way... "culled" , "managed" or his head taken for a trophy. Whatever the tale of his "mutually" agreed demise, the E.K Emperor...
is gone...

Vanilla it is then.

p.s. Is that a scope I see glinting in the sunlight?

p.s. Is that a scope I see glinting in the sunlight? You mean it ain't raini'n???:D

No rain on my parade mighty Finn.

S'a very pleasant morning here actually. Mild, bright but slightly overcast and hardly a breath of wind. Just back from a walk with the dogs and of course saw some good Bucks, x2 of (no rifle, you see):rolleyes:

Just got email from the demised 6 pointer, apparently he called Neil Sutherland something unpleasant or maybe truthful i dont know.

What is it about these forums, i asked a moderator what happened and no answer ( yet anyway). So maybe Dave stepped over the mark whatever that is?

I hope that freedom of speech is not another lost commodity !!! Dictatorships dont work in the long run they always crash and burn

Yes 6 pointer was quite direct with his views at times but he is an honest person i have found, and a good laugh to stalk with.

This forum will be poorer for his departure

Moderators are there for a reason,and im sure they have made the decision they feel is right.Yes,freedom of speech is good,but if your not happy with adhering to the forum rules then why join it?If he has overstepped the mark and broke the rules,then he and anyone else that does it deserves a size 10.

Moderators are there for a reason,and im sure they have made the decision they feel is right.Yes,freedom of speech is good,but if your not happy with adhering to the forum rules then why join it?If he has overstepped the mark and broke the rules,then he and anyone else that does it deserves a size 10.

Yes mein herr

Redneck asked where his contact for stalking had went and no-one seems to know and along come you Sako who never answered the post but seem to agree to him being given a size 10 and talking of tits if you know nothing of the reason or cause, don't be one?

lads lets keep it to a forum not a slagging match please we are all adults can we please remember new members will read these rants and it does not good to the stalking name seen in this light

Redneck asked where his contact for stalking had went and no-one seems to know and along come you Sako who never answered the post but seem to agree to him being given a size 10 and talking of tits if you know nothing of the reason or cause, don't be one?

Oh dear,along comes another muppet.Which part of "IF he has overstepped the mark" do you need broken down to understand it better?If that seems to agree with 6pointer getting the boot then keep deluding yourself.Also,if you get someone to read the rest of the posts to you,slowly of course,you will see Redneck greeting about him being suspended and going on about free speech.If someone cant reply to this then your welcome to your lickle world you live in.I let you have the topic to yourselves now so you can all have a nice little love in.Im sure there are plenty women well endowed enough to feed you both.

Gentlemen, you will see that I have now locked the thread, I have done it to avoid further degeneration and the swapping of insults. With regard to Davies dismissal all I can say is that the decision was made following a democratic process.

Sako751sg you seem to be fond of blunt talking so let me be blunt, do not call people names, do insult others, and do not demean other members by making reference to breast feeding, I hope that is clear and blunt enough for you.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back