Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Novices

I am taking new stalkers on, mostly those whose Police Authority Firearms Dept have requested to be supervised for 12 months as a condition of their firearm.
    All aspects of deer stalking covered.

when you say you are taking new stalkers on what do you mean? sorry if i sound a bit dense
    regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

ok i'm all ears tell me more?

I can highly recommend Herbert, I've stalked with Herbert for some time now, not starting as a novice as I was looking for some stalking after loosing the job related stalking I had. Since I've stalked with him I haven't needed to look for my own, even though I try and get out most weeks.

He's got some great gound with plenty of animals. As far as novices are concerned he has all the time and patience in the world and 30+ years experience. What he is offering is to introduce novices to stalking and also to act as a mentor to those who's firearms departments stipulate an accompanied period before opening up their ticket. He also has the facility to provide an Estate Rifle for those that haven't either gained their FAC yet or don't have a deer calibre rifle

Out with him last weekend with plenty of deer showing, saw some big fallow bucks with good heads and some really good Roe.There's also munties. If anyone wants to see what he can provide take a look at his gallery.

Anyone who wants more details on the stalking available, please can you telephone me on 01544 340371. I'm not the best with computers !!

SD member Ray's first Deer, nice Roe doe taken off sticks. One well happy chappy!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rays first deer.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	382.5 KB 
ID:	10499

Appologies for the image quality as it was taken using Ray's mobile. The First of many for Him!!!!!

As per my orriginal thread, anyone who needs a mentor for Firearms Certificate conditions or would like to take up stalking, give me a call on 01544 340371

exellent i bet hes well chuffed,nice to see all these genuine people off this site helping people out ,atb wayne

Does this mentoring cost at all?