Where were you all here

BBC News - Birminghams Gun Quarter area to get new name

A real plate of bilge here, I thought the church in the uk was on it's way out ,doesn't look like it, when they can change things like this .

I note the petition for a name change managed to muster a staggering 50 signatories. Surely there must be more than 50 locals willing to put their name to a counter-petition? Let's see if local government would be so keen to "listen to local residents" if that were to happen.
Much as we might object or bump our gums to this latest piece of idiocy, the message that it's unacceptable has to come from the locals.

Perhaps they should name it " the we have no crime in this area quarter" this will solve all the intercity problems.

Just goes to show the things that helped to put the great before Great Britain are being flushed down the pan by a few, mindless fools .

The church what a joke the church in medieval times hung drawn and quartered more people than anyone they cause feuds throughout the land ,all to get there own way ,looks like were going back the way not forward .

The PC democratic world were living in just isn't hitting the mark these days, I wonder why ? Maybe the should go back and look at the meaning of the word and let ever one vote on the subject .

I wonder what they will change the name to in Tottenham after their recent rampage .

Back