Thread: Intro

Hello all,

I just joined the site from the State of Arizona in the United States. I'm hoping to find out information regarding a British made rifle I own.

It is a BSA, I believe Imperial model 30-06 rifle. I was finally uprading the scope after owning it for 6 or 7 years. I took it down to the local sporting goods store and the fella behind the counter broke the mounting screw for the front scope ring.

I looking for a a replacement Parker Hale rans4 scope ring or information in a ring that will work in its place.

Any help would be great. JMO

Welcome to the site, I am sure you will find out what you want on here.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome John,
    Hope you find the answers to your questions Im sure there is some one on here can help you.

Hi everyone, just a quick introduction, i have been looking at posts on the site for a while but onlky just got around to registering. I live in Devon and enjoy all shooting and fishing, Deer stalking being one of my main passions. I have had many calibres over the years but currently use an RPA Interceptor which is chambered in 6mm BR Norma. I have been deer stalking for around 21 years now. Anyway hopefully now i can get some time to read and reply to some of the posts on here.

Welcome to the man from across the pond, and to the Devonian.

Hello again,

I guess I didn't post most of my bio data in my intro. I live in Mesa Arizona in the United States. I have been hunting around twenty-six years. I have slowed down as my kids got older and take up more time. I have been focusing on bigger game hunting. I usually shoot a 7mm, but I own a 30-06 that I'm trying to get back in action. I'm even thinking about going back to a 270 for that smaller deer in the area.

I work for a local law enforcement agency, so I get some extra shooting in through work.

I joined the sight to reach out and find some help regarding the British made rifle I own and the response has been great.

That's me for now and thanks for the welcomes and information. JMO
    Last edited by mesabombguy; 12-08-2011 at 03:26.

Welcome to SD JMO, I spend some time every couple of years in Tucson, never there long enough to enjoy any hunting though.

Last edited by Chris Rob; 09-08-2011 at 01:11.
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!