synthetic stock

chunk

I'm wanting to change to synthetic stock on my weihrauch .222 , few reasons, hopefully weight saving, better looks.
Question 1, where is best place to get a stock from.
question 2, rough estimate of price for it

I'm wanting to change to synthetic stock on my weihrauch .222 , few reasons, hopefully weight saving, better looks.
Question 1, where is best place to get a stock from.
question 2, rough estimate of price for it
Hi mate you dont say what kind of stock you are wanting to change to,assuming its wood have a look at richards micro fit gunstocks sure they will have something to wet your appetite:D

Hi mate you dont say what kind of stock you are wanting to change to,assuming its wood have a look at richards micro fit gunstocks sure they will have something to wet your appetite:D

i'd prefer synthetic stock, so polimer based. but i will check out richards micro jobbys

Not sure if anyone makes a fiberglas/carbon stock inletted for a Weihrauch.
One can of course convert a stock that is inlet for another action, mostly this is an awkward job that
riflesmiths try to avoid. Beware, not all synthetic stocks are light weight nor are some of a stiff construction.
edi

try stockysstocks.com boyd's has a good range to I bought a Richards Microfit tactical laminated stock 99% inleted for my browning Eurobolt,their stocks have to be sanded however if you are prepared to wait about 12 weeks and alittle elbow grease you will have an A one stock for very little outlay ,you can also check outlaminatedgunstocks.co.uk they are the uk side of things and sell the same stocks as Richards Microfit.hope this is of use to you.:thumb:

I bought a Richards Microfit tactical laminated stock 99% inleted for my browning Eurobolt,their stocks have to be sanded however if you are prepared to wait about 12 weeks and alittle elbow grease you will have an A one stock for very little outlay ,.hope this is of use to you.:thumb:

Hiya Mr Eurobolt!

last month my dad was trying to get a richards stock for his 30-06 eurobolt becaus he cracked his at the grip but helen at richards says they dont make a stock to fit that model. i guess they must have made a one off for you or maybe they didn't but theres a richards stock near enough as fits a eurobolt ok ????
can you help me here ? what one can I ask for that will get my dads rifle in action again

hey does the A-bolt stock fit up near enough does anyone know ?

Kathryn

Hiya Mr Eurobolt from Scotty-land!

I was hoping to hear back from you about getting a Eurobolt action into a Richards Microfit stock but as I said Richards says they don't make one for a Eurobolt, only for a A-Bolt, and that isn't the same quite.

My dad still needs a new stock and I would sure be glad to hear from you if you got a Eurobolt into a Richards Microfit stock. If you get a minute let me know!

XXX

Kathryn

Try staffs-synthetic-stocks.co.uk
+1! :)

Seriously good to deal with - had one of his for 5 years and loved it, seriously improved my shooting on that rifle too as fit me perfectly. In year 3 my stock got cracked by the courier (though I think gunsmith had overtightened the stock screw too), which tooks some doing as the stocks are pretty much bullet proof!... They wouldn't pay up for the damage so I called SSS to get a quote and to my utter amazement he offered to fix it for free as long as I covered the postage!

Stock came back like new - very rare to get customer service like that these days! Bearing in mind it was over 3 years after I'd bought it and it wasn't his fault it had cracked! I throw my rifles about a lot and it had never shown any signs of damage before or after this incident!

Highly reccomend SSS!

Last edited:
+2 for Danny at Stafford synthetic stocks I get all my rifles done by him. He uses mike Norris for smithing work. He will make any design stock to inlet any rifle with pretty much any material you want top class job.

Back