Leather Belt's

Rotwild

Hi Chap's

I'm looking for a good quality handmade leather belt with a "D"ring for my my dad's birthday, anyone know where i can find one,

Kindest regards
Garry

i had a cobra belt bought for me by my father in law years ago from his stand at the cla game fair years ago and it has never failed me and ive worn it nearly every day since its absolutly solid if you go to the web site cobrabelts.com go to trad harness buckles mine belt is #411 and i really cant praise it enough super thick leather and a solid brass buckle that weighs a ton

Good idea to present the high quality leather belt as the gift to your father. This is token of love and respect along with the dedication for the parents at the occasion, such as, their birthday. Three cheers for your friend. Best quality leather products are not only strong, long lasting and sober looking with lot of grace in them. To see the best looking leather belts, I suggest you to visit the online or local Resurgence Gear shops. Due to their physical presence in all the corners of the World, the money back guarantee has real sense. Here, you may find the best and luxury quality styles belts and all other leather products and dresses.

Good idea to present the high quality leather belt as the gift to your father. This is token of love and respect along with the dedication for the parents at the occasion, such as, their birthday. Three cheers for your friend. Best quality leather products are not only strong, long lasting and sober looking with lot of grace in them. To see the best looking leather belts, I suggest you to visit the online or local Resurgence Gear shops. Due to their physical presence in all the corners of the World, the money back guarantee has real sense. Here, you may find the best and luxury quality styles belts and all other leather products and dresses.

intetesting first post?

I recently bought a good one from another site, didn't have the D ring but could maybe request it to be added.

Back