Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: phil winnard

phil winnard

Hi New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Shevington, Lancashire and work as a mental health manager in the NHS.
    Been stalking for about 20 years - All my stalking has been done in Scotland. I do alot of rough shooting and fishing as well as stallking. Currently looking for a syndicate in Southern Scotland.

Welcome to the site.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi and welcome from the border of Lancashire and Cumbria were i am. Its a great site, sure you will enjoy.
    I'm a Key worker for young people with Mental Health and ADHD/EDB. So simular nature of work.
    Cheers weeman.

Hi Phil
    Its taken you a while to join up mate
    Havent seen you for a while , have you been up lately, i will give you a call soon
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

Hi Col
    Been viewing the site for ages but just got around to joining!! I actually had a quick walk on Bills the other day. Yes it would be good to have a catch up. Cheers

Possibly be spaces on my syndicate land next year Phil , its a challenging place
    Speak soon
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

Welcome Phil,

Not related to Sid Winnard are you? Similar area. If you are hows the old rascal doing and will he be tying the birds up on the game cart this year at Altcar
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Hi Limulus only just seen your post!! It's only been 2 years so not doing so bad!!! Yes syd is my dad but I guess you've seen him since your post. I only occasionally look at the forum. Cheers

hi Phil
    finally found you ! look forward to chatting with you when we get a chance as we both very busy men!!