Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WIPE-OUT™ Patch-Out

WIPE-OUT™ Patch-Out

Hi all,
    Anyone any idea where I can obtain these cleaning products, idealy around , or not to far from the North East.

I keep this in stock all the time, it's the only product I actually sell. I can post out to you if you can't find any locally.

hi im a bit short of knowlage what is wipe out patch out. have got the cotton wipes dry.

Hi HME,
    Ill Bear that in mind

Hi PDP123,
    I hope that you are not someone that I know who's taking the %%ss, If not we all started somewhere. Do a google search for Brock & Norris Custom Rifle Makers and then select the videos on Youtube, You will get a lot of info from watching these. I think video 3 of 3 shows Mike using WIPE-OUT™ Patch-Out (a cleaning product), and he swears by it.

Wipe-out is the best cleaning product on the Market bar none. I wrote a full review of it on my website, click on the blogs tab.

Welcome to Corinium Rifle Range

DCG, just search this sub forum, "Wipeout", up in the search box, tons of input in here.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

hi david not taking the p@@s thanks for the info you never now who you will meet one day.
    this forum can be very helpful and informative many thanks going to inverness in the morning trying my look?

regards phil

Hi Phill,
    Hope you find those videos helpful, good luck

Finnbear 270,
    Thanks for reply, It was largely because of prior threads on this site that I started to use it, but I have not found anyone local to me who stocks it. As I prefer to support local busines's, if I can, I was looking for a supplier in the North East.

Wipeout is supposed to be a great range of products. Allegedly HPS Target Rifles Ltd in Gloucester are the Uk distributors for it and they list it on their website, but my local RFD is having a difficult time getting supplies in from them - He placed a bulk order a couple of months ago with payment up front & they still haven't delivered! - Donno what's going on but the upshot is I still can't get it locally so not impressed!

This stuff was originally obtained in the UK from Griff, of this site, he passed on the dealership to someone down south, I'm not aware of who this now is, but I would assure anyone buying the genuine wipeout products, they will not look back!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!