We are able to offer a limited amount of wild deer stalking on the Holkham Estate in North Norfolk, generally between September and April inclusive. All prices include VAT at the current rate. Details below:
- Outings may involve the use of high seats, foot stalking or a combination of both. Outings are available on weekday mornings or evenings and will normally last around three hours. Visiting Stalkers will normally be accompanied by the Deer Keeper during the outing.
- The cost per outing is £75.
- Fallow, muntjac, roe and red deer are present on the estate.
- An estate rifle and zeroing range facilities are available if required at no additional charge. Visiting Stalkers will generally be expected to prove their ability on the range prior to stalking.
- There is no additional charge for shooting female deer of any species and yearling and cull male deer of any species. The decision to shoot yearling males and cull males will be made at the Deer keepers discretion.
- Fallow bucks over eighteen months of age will be charged at a flat rate of £50 in addition to the outing fee.
- Red stags over eighteen months of age will be charged at a rate of £25 per antler point in addition to the outing fee. (e.g. A 12 point stag will cost £300 plus the outing fee)
- Muntjac bucks over 4cm (measured on the longest antler) will be charged at £25 per centimetre. (e.g. A 10cm buck will cost £250 plus the outing fee)
- At present, no mature roebucks are to be shot.
- Trophy preparation is available at a rate of £25.
- DSC2 Portfolio Witnessing is available at a rate of £25. DSC2 stalks will only take place in the morning.
- Larder training, using park deer culled by the Deer Keeper, is available by prior arrangement, at a rate of £25 per session.
- Culled animals are available to purchase at the current market value.
- All aspects of the above are subject to change due to seasons, availability and weather. Prices are correct at the time of issue but may be subject to change.
- Bookings must be confirmed with the Deer Keeper.
- Please note the stalking available is for wild deer not those within the park.
- For further enquiries please email email@example.com Please use this email rather than the Private Message facility.
- It is hoped that these notes clearly explain what is available and how it is priced. The Deer Keeper will not enter into debate about whether or not it represents good value; that is something that only the customer can decide for themselves.
Thank you for your interest.