Slow server?

Mat

Is it me or is the server a bit slow? Perhaps it is indicative of the site's popularity 8) 8) 8)

I noticed that there has been a few instances of excessive submit button pressing :lol:

I replied to a post and I got an error message, but the reply succeeded anyway :eek:

I'm having similar problems just browsing the site...I would guess about 20% of the time I'm getting back an error saying the server is not available...I can access other sites ok, and usually if I try a second or third time a few minutes later, I get in ok...

Pete E said:
I'm having similar problems just browsing the site...I would guess about 20% of the time I'm getting back an error saying the server is not available...I can access other sites ok, and usually if I try a second or third time a few minutes later, I get in ok...

Snap

Gez

Same here. I have advised the site admin with an example of the message. Understand they are following up with the provider. Cheers, Rene.

I have passed the problem on to our IT man, if it is any consolation I am in the same boat as the rest of you.

John

I don't know that it helps, but response time down here in South Africa is fine :)

I'll let you know what it's like from South Oxfordshire when I get back Friday :cry:

willie_gunn said:
I don't know that it helps, but response time down here in South Africa is fine :)

I'll let you know what it's like from South Oxfordshire when I get back Friday :cry:

Very slow yseterday but today all is well with response times in South Oxfordshire.

Paul

I have sent a number of PM's to several members. :confused: :confused: The earliest was 1830Hrs Sunday evening. Still sat in the ''out box'', Very annoying!! :evil: :evil:

willie_gunn said:
p155 taker
i hope you are taking plenty of pics :lol: , which arera are you in?

willie_gunn said:
p155 taker
i hope you are taking plenty of pics :lol: , which arera are you in?

willie_gunn said:
p155 taker
i hope you are taking plenty of pics :lol: , which area are you in?

willie_gunn said:
p155 taker
i hope you are taking plenty of pics :lol: , which area are you in?

steyr.308 said:
I have sent a number of PM's to several members. :confused: :confused: The earliest was 1830Hrs Sunday evening. Still sat in the ''out box'', Very annoying!! :evil: :evil:

I don't know if its the same on here, but on a couple of other forum's I'm in the PM's show in "outbox" until they are read by the recipient... so it might not necessarily mean that they haven't sent.

Gez

Grin n bear it chaps it will get better the IT man is on the case , then we can all "hip hip hurrah" together. (Strange that !coz I wasnt in the Cavalry) Trapper

Back