Public footpaths and shooting

Wayne
I will swap you my excellent condition ratchetstrap for your seat :D
Seems a fair deal & were both happy ;)

Hi all.
If you are a member contact BASC as they do an excellent hand-out called SHOOTING [Rights of way & access.] England and Wales.

It would appear that an offence is only commited if in `consequence a user of the carriageway is injured, interrupted or endangered.`
That has to do with the clause `within fifty feet of the centre of the highway`.
Obviously you must be have permission to shoot onto that land.

HWH.

stag1933 said:
Hi all.
If you are a member contact BASC as they do an excellent hand-out called SHOOTING [Rights of way & access.] England and Wales.

It would appear that an offence is only commited if in `consequence a user of the carriageway is injured, interrupted or endangered.`
That has to do with the clause `within fifty feet of the centre of the highway`.
Obviously you must be have permission to shoot onto that land.

HWH.

This would tie with the pre-shooting briefing that I mentioned. If when walkers come down a footpath we put our guns away, call them through and wait until they have gone before continuing we have neither injured, interupted or endangered them.

Wayne I've seen your high seats! Unless someone was desperate for kindling why would they want to pinch them! :lol: Thats for the shooting practice gag! ;)

High Seats

Hi Mr B
Couldn't agree more, wouldn't get me sat up one, I only sit my guests up the wooden ones :D
keep practising ;)

Back