RSPB would be Happy

Gazza

Over the years I have spent a great deal of cash on the necessities or should I say the essentials (just in case the wife reads this) for shooting and stalking. From vehicles to dogs, firearms, scopes, binos, clothes etc etc. Recently I invested in a trail cam (not an expensive one) and this has opened up a whole new world. I have had it covering areas I know are frequented by deer and fox but more recently had it on a pheasant feeder which was going through wheat quicker than most. The RSPB SSPCA etc would be proud. Turns out I am feeding more birds and animals than all the tree huggers put together. Always knew that we do more good in and for our countryside.

Yip Gazza, it was always a thing in our favour and the RSPB know we keep the birds alive in the winter and the gralloch keeps the big hookies happy too....

Hi Gazza.. I'm considering buying one as I'm wondering what is coming and going from a tube train sized hole on my patch amongst other things. What kind did you buy and is it coming up to expectations?.

Back