Wanted: Rabbit / vermin Dorset

mattc

Hi all

Does anyone have land that I can shoot on in Dorset for either rabbiting or vermin control.
I am 41 years old and fully paid up BASC member with several years experiance.
The land I currently stalk on is great for Roe but there is no rabbit or vermin population, my .17HMR is feeling a little neglected at the mo!
Thanks for looking and hoping for loads of offers :D

Matt

No disrespect Matt but this is only your second posting on the forum and you are asking a big ask of people.

The fact that you have Roe on your ground might help. Why dont you offer some accompanied stalks in exchange for some bunnie bashing/pidgeon shooting etc. At least that way you do not come across as someone who has just joined and asking for others to allow you access to their permission without any reciprocation ;)

No disrespect taken.
The land i shoot on at the moment is an active quarry that i have limited acces to and can only use whilest accompanied by the manger/friend (also a stalker), will ask if he would be happy with trading as he has the same limitations on hunting.
I hope no-one took offence by my request, i'm still new to the scene and very keen to get out and learn/hone my skills.

Matt

Best of luck, but you may need to post a few more posts up on the site and meet a few guys first so people get to know you.

You talk about learning and honeing your skills, I assume you mean stalking? In which case I would put something in the wanted area of the stalking section. Or look through the stalking for offer and book a couple of outings to get some good experience under your belt.

ATB

Sikamalc

Best of luck, but you may need to post a few more posts up on the site and meet a few guys first so people get to know you.

You talk about learning and honeing your skills, I assume you mean stalking? In which case I would put something in the wanted area of the stalking section. Or look through the stalking for offer and book a couple of outings to get some good experience under your belt.

ATB

Sikamalc

wise word's and Good advice :tiphat: :thumb:

Back