Thread: Landrover Defender 90 td5

Landrover Defender 90 td5

The other day I was down the builders centre where a transit managed to reverse into the front of my discovery. The fellow put his hands up and offered to pay the damage. I went to the Neighbourhood Car Centre in Whitburn for a quote. While there Jimmy showed me a Defender 90 they have just done up for a customer. I must admit I was tempted. The woman owner has asked him to sell it for her. It is a smart bit of kit. I asked Jimmy if I could post it on here. Other than him doing the bodywork on my Landrover I have no connection with the body shop, they do not sell vehicles.
    Landrover 90 Van with county pack.
    137,000 miles with a lot of service history,
    3 owners (All women)
    Will be a full 12 months mot (failed on a couple of minor faults now fixed, Jimmy will put it through at point of sale so will be sold with 12 monts)
    No roadtax on the vehicle.
    Just had a full service,
    New rear cross member, while the towbar was off it has been shot blasted and repainted,
    The underside has been waxoiled and stonechip protected.
    Colour is pearl (Metalic blue/green colour)
    Seats tidy and a side seat in the rear space,
    I believe the lady is after about 7,500 (She has knocked back 6,500) but it is there to be sold. I would not expect vat to be on the sale price,
    I was very impressed with what I viewed so if you are looking well worth considering.
    You can contact the body shop direct by phoning Jimmy Stewart on 01501742995

always amazes me why 3 women drivers makes a difference. Have you seen how they drive???.....

Jimbo, Didn't know you were up for a Defender. I could sell you mine. A lot less miles than this one but mine has a few war wounds. As you know it's capable of going anywhere. LOL

My first landrover, a series three, was a caravanette, bought brand new from the showroom, price, 2,300. V reg (other way round) Took it to Germany and toured from there while in the army. The defender would have to be neat enough to tow the caravan Mind you yours probably have good seats, well protected, Yer but cant get within three inches of the foam.

Just taken the disco in for the bodywork repair, landrover still there. Anyone interested I can take the camera tomorrow for some photos, Jim

Do you know is this landrover still for sale?
    Where abouts in Scotland is the garage?

The garage is in Whitburn Bathgate area. I don't know. The garage number is on the advert. Jim