You can check the twist in any barrel like so:
Remove bolt from rifle.
1. Place a mark at the muzzle (Felt pen/tippex dot).
2. Place a tight fitting patch on cleaning rod & (Patch end) draw a straight line with felt pen along the length of the rod approx 15".
3. Insert patch/rod carefully into muzzle & mark the line as in enters the barrel at the mark on the muzzle.
4. Drive the rod into the barrel & as the rod/line turns & arrives back at the mark on your muzzle, place another mark on the line on the rod.
5. Withdraw the rod & measure...you will have your twist rate.