Thread: Hello from carnoustie

Hello from carnoustie

Just a quick introduction. Having never deer stalked before it has always been ambition to take up this noble sport and I thought that the Stalking Directory would be a good place to start. I have viewed the BDS & BASC sites in reference to training, however if anyone can advise regarding stalking and training in the Angus,Fife and Perthshire area then this would be greatly appreciated. If all goes well and I gain sufficient experience and DSC 1 I would like to gain a FAC and hopefully find a suitable syndicate to join. That's the plan anyway.

Angus welcome to the site, there are some good people on the site from down your way who maybe will give you a hand. It may be worth your while putting a bit in General Discussion outlining your plans you may get more response there as not everyone reads the Introductions, good luck.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Plenty stalking opertunities, depending on what you want to do, plenty Red deer stalking in the Angus glens try Rottal
    or Glen Clova, phone Clova Hotel or G.Irvine 07836595909 not the cheapest maybe but plenty deer. other possibilitie Glen Isla, Hunthill, Millden, Gannachy.

For training Peter Anderson lives in Kirriemuir sorry don't have contact details for him but should not be hard to find he will be able to tell you whats availablei in your area.