A picture for the childrens unit.

basil

Distinguished Member
It`s been decided that along with the sum total that will be raised from the auction and donations a picture will also be donated to the childrens unit along with a small plaque.
Wayne, AKA Mereside has very kindly offered to print and frame the chosen picture and will also make the plaque to go with it.
We would like to invite the SD members to put some pictures forward that they think would be fitting, ideally landscapes with or without deer in them. Maybe get twenty pictures in and ask Admin to whittle them down to the best ten then the SD members can vote on which one will be the chosen picture. For obvious reasons you must own the rights to the picture you put forward. By submitting a photo into the topic you are giving permission for the photo to be used should it be selected for the childrens unit.
What do you think?
Thanks.
basil.

Last edited:
Here are some to get you started, I have the copyright on all of them and took all of them and they are of the Isle of Lewis in the Hebrides, don't know if that rules them out or not. Hopefully I should have high res versions available when I find them:

Mealaisbhal.jpg

one with deer:

Deer.jpg

bragarsnow.jpg

arnolsmall.jpg

Here are some to get you started, I have the copyright on all of them and took all of them and they are of the Isle of Lewis in the Hebrides, don't know if that rules them out or not. Hopefully I should have high res versions available when I find them:

Mealaisbhal.jpg

one with deer:

Deer.jpg

bragarsnow.jpg

arnolsmall.jpg

No's 3 and 4 are simply stunning, and show well the reason why I love my winter stalking so much. Would rather be out on a day like this than any other.

Last edited:
Pictures for childrens unit

most taken just down the road from jayb

Attachments

• 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 269
  • Image-CC0173A55B6411DB.jpg
    Image-CC0173A55B6411DB.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Image-754B9E835B6611DB.jpg
    Image-754B9E835B6611DB.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 27
A picture taken just a few miles from the hospital
somerset-roe-fawn.jpg

Basil - PM me the details for where to send a donation cheque

We`ll finish collecting pictures tomorrow night/wednesday morning ish.
Then i`ll have to talk nicelly to Admin to whittle them down and hopefully set up a voting system to sort a final choice.
So come on chaps, get those pictures in!!
basil.

Back