A Plan Comes Together !!!!!!!

Having being contacted by a Irish Stalker about the chances of a Roe Buck and Munty Buck for a BIG Irish Sika Stag, i phoned Lee Cooper (lee6.5 from this site Thanks SD for putting us in contact :thumb:) to say Lee bit my hand off is a understatement. Friday 7.30 i picked up Mark from Stansted and quickly drove to a Patch of mine we saw Fallow, Roe and Munty but failed to get a shot. After 2hrs sleep for Mark and NONE for me we set off to meet Lee at 4.00am so after the intruductions we set off.to a patch of Lee's Stalking where after the normal safety Talk etc Lee and Mark set off whilst i without fail TRIED to get some sleep. approx 40mins later i heard Lee's Moderated .270 speak followed by a Bullet strike, ten minutes later i phoned Lee who comfirmed Mark had done his Fisrt Roe Stalk an shot his First Roe Buck :D Lee your a perfect Gent and Stalker . Back to Lee's where he sorted the head for Mark drank Tea and heard several times of the Stalk. Back to mine Sat even Sun Morn all passed to quick with 100+ Fallow and 3-6 Munty's seen on each stalk but no shot taken either wrong sex or NO SAFE Shot Sunday evening was the useual Fallow Fallow and more Fallow and 3 non stalkable Munty's we set off to slowly walk to my Truck 200yrds from my truck i took a last look up the side of a very very small peice of wood Bingo a stalkable and safe Munty getting to 70-80yrds i confirmed it was a Buck. watching with my Bino's i saw a well placed shot from my .25-06 drop the Buck . A nervous few moments followed before we walked to the Buck. As they say JOB DONE. Sorry there is no pic but i have NO IDEA how to put them onto my computor. Well again thanks to this site ive meet Lee and Lee your seen the Pics and there is a Very Big Wicklow Sika Stag with Lee Cooper on it oh and of cause mine :lol: :stag::tiphat:

im pleased mark had a good time mate !:D

he was the perfect guest , and it was an abolute pleasure to guide mark on to his first roe buck ! i cant wait to head over to ireland and have a little peek at those sika :D

your right it is grand when a plan comes together , and the preasure is on especially when your on a swap a stalk because you want to put on a good show and complete your side of the bargain to the best of your ability , oh and thank god the deer played ball :stag:

i wish mark a safe trip home , and look forward to seeing him again in the not too distant future :tiphat:

im pleased mark had a good time mate !:D

he was the perfect guest , and it was an abolute pleasure to guide mark on to his first roe buck ! i cant wait to head over to ireland and have a little peek at those sika :D

your right it is grand when a plan comes together , and the preasure is on especially when your on a swap a stalk because you want to put on a good show and complete your side of the bargain to the best of your ability , oh and thank god the deer played ball :stag:

i wish mark a safe trip home , and look forward to seeing him again in the not too distant future :tiphat:

Mark's home safe and sound Lee. i think he could have flew his self home as he was on such a High. Cheers again :thumb:

Back