Thread: Recommend me Red Hind Stalking

Recommend me Red Hind Stalking

Afternoon everone..........I'm looking to book 2 / 3 days Red Hind Stalking towards the back end of the year. Distance isnt so much of a problem but the closer the better I suppose. {South West Scotland}.

I'm looking for recommendations from members of where they have stalked and had a good time, and on the other hand places that may not have lived up to expectations for whatever reasons that I should avoid, feel free to PM as I understand we are an open forum.

Must be reasonable value for money run by a friendly outfit.

winston churchill venison dunoon tough going but very good

Try Jimmy Taylor, I have had some memorable days stalking with him. He has a current ad.

Regards JCS

Definatly Winston Churchill. Have been with him for the last 2 seasons, very,very good. You do need to be fit but it is worth the effort. Paul (head stalker) is part deer i sware it.

I have not been to Winston's, but I have a very good friend who gives a very high recommendation of things with this chap, I also understand that fitness for this venue is a must, ( I'm now down through the 15st barrier, so maybe soon?)
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Try Forest Estates at Dalry above Castle Douglas have not shot there for anumber of years but when i did it was good.Added bonus of agreat little pub inDalry searving good food and beer.

Took a few clients out for Forrest estate on roe over the last few weeks , lots of hinds
    showing over there
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

I would also recommend Jimmy Taylor. Been out with him on quite a few occasions and he has not failed me yet.

Thanks for the suggestions so far guys, I will be making enquiries in the next few days.

Two days booked for the Hinds with Jimmy......................roll on October !!!!