Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox call

Yup!, it's the only one I retain, out of all the junk & electronic this & that, we have tried over donkey's years,......... it basically reproduces the squeeks that we made as teenagers, lamping fox , using a blade of grass between the web of thumb & fingers,........ a little piece of polystyrene will also work when drawn across the vehicles glass.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I've been useing one every now & again had more good day than bad lol

take your old cassete tapes to bits and make your own

ive been using one of these recently. works well shot over 20 in last 3 weeks certainly better than my wigeon whistle.

I use one and also a Wam which seems to have a better pitch but not as loud. Calling a fox with it last week and it kept looking but wouldn't come in so I tried the polystyrene on the windscreen and it trotted in like a good un.

Just bought one to go with the WAM. I think the bid advantage is the ability to vary the pitch and volume whilst remaining hands free. Looks good but havent had chance to try in anger yet

i dont own one or any other fox call personally i dont think you can beat hand sqweaking but thats personal preferance but what i will say tho is that it does seem to be one of the better ones out of all that i have heard

Used 1 for about a year and find they work well and the variable pitch is good , i have now managed to loose 1 of the screws the fox call team is now made up of the wam ,this call and the foxpro digital and if none of those work land mines

Bought one of these about two weeks ago and it seems to make charlie stop in his tracks very quickly and turn and head towards you........very pleased with it