Thread: German Jaeger turned English Stalker

German Jaeger turned English Stalker

Hi all!

So far I have preferred to be outside in nature, rather than inside in front of a PC, but looks like even in stalking there is no way around it anymore...

After having been brought up by a passionate stalking father in Gemany and lots of opportunity to do so in my youth, I moved to the UK 13 years ago - and initially had to resort to fly-fishing to get my regular fill of nature and the thrill of hunting. Over the last 10 years I have been lucky to do a lot of stalking on friends estates in the New Forest and Northumberland and in Germany, but am looking to finally settle down and find an estate on my own to be able to return all the invites I have kindly received.

Any ideas of how to find an estate in a 2 hour radius around London much appreciated. I have realised from blogs on this website, that this appears a near impossible endeavour, so happy to pay a fair price and invite anyone who helps me find an estate.

Herzlich Wilkommen!

My limited experience of driving in London is that a 2 hour radius is actually still in London.

Perhaps some more southerly Waidgenossen will be able to offer more constructive help.

Mit waidmannischer Hochachtung

On a bad day that is certainly true! Thanks for reminding me!

On a good day 2 hours take me all the way to the new forest, so probably more accurate to say up to 120 mile radius around London! Although equally happy to look at any hunting on offer within London .

Welcome to the site, I hope you find somewhere but you have a bit of a challenge in front of you.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses