Worcestershire

johndownes

Hi guys just wondered if anybody was thinking about or is going to organise a meet/ social gathering in worcestershire or surrounding areas in the near future. :D

Hi - I am on the South Herefordshire border currently, but let me know where and when, small children permitting! I am hopefully about to move to north east herefordshire if all go's according to plan, so will be alot easier!

Cheers - K

ok I dont mind organising something, we need somewhere central in worcestershire or convinient for most to get to. Also can I have a rough idea on how many people are interested and any ideas on dates, eg weekend or evening so I can pre warn the venue once decided and perhaps get a few sandwiches laid on etc.

i'm up for it! a saturday evening would be better for me, but obviously it doesn't all revolve around me!!! cant do next weekend as i'm away in kent:rolleyes: and as long as its got strongbow i dont mind where it is!! would somewhere in worcester be suitable? just thinking easy transport links and pretty central etc..
regards, Jez.

Iwas thinking mid or towards the end of september to give so people have a bit of notice first, does anybody have any ideas on venues, I have a friend who owns a pub near clifton on teme the food and beer are both excellent or im open to suggestions.
John

ok so ill check and see if we can have a meeting for the 24th september at the fox inn hanley broadheath, is this ok with everyone and also can please have a rough number of who will be attending by this friday. If you need to contact me, pm me and I will send you my mobile number.
Regards
John

Back