Thread: Hello all!

Hello all!

Hi I am Mike, better known as Secretagentmole on many sites. I am a keen air rifle user who stalks anything that is able to be killed with a sub 12 foot lb air rifle (that reminds me Partridge season opens today)!

I also stalk a couple of known abusers of forums, the Graham Brothers, never having lost anything to them I try to prevent their being able to scam other people.

I am interested in Deer hunting and I have information (should anybody want it) of a person who has a deer vermin problem on their farmland (causing massive crop damage) near Cambridge!

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Anyone who is into stalking those that may be found under bridges, is a welcome addition to the site.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I have had 2 replies from members interested in the Cambs stalking. I have passed on the contact details and would appreciate it if people could now hold off until I know how the 2 members get on!

Hello Mike

How do? lol

The permission has now been sorted and the member concerned has sorted out all legalities!
    I will keep my ears open and should I come across any more permissions I will advertise them here!

Mike, why did you not mention the permission in "the other place" ? I might have been able to help you out!

On a separate note, had a pikey turn up at work today asking for scrap, I'm sure he looked familiar, looked a lot like one of the Graham brothers!

Be appropriate if that pair turned up in the County of Berks (sorry to all the good folk of Berkshire but unless you have had dealings with muppet and muppet Graham, you will not know how lucky you are). Did not know you were into shooting deer, but this has reached a crop damaging level so they need somebody local to take it on, the person who has acquired this permission has put the legal legwork in to get it cleared and set up, he also has a friend within 10 miles of the place who will also be taking it on!

As I have said, I get any more information as to deer permissions I will be pm-ing a few people who are interested. On another note I did not know you could make money from this mullarkey, but amazingly you can, fool here just goes hey who want some deer stalking permission, apparently this can be quite valuable! Oh well!

Don't want to be a pain, especially when you are doing good, but this is the introduction section and it is not the place. If you wish this thread to continue can you taqke it to the appropriate place please, thanks a lot

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses