wedding anniversary gift buck knife

lovely bit o kit mate did you stop on the way home to get the wife something if not u could book her in for dsc1 with paul in oct i

Surely it is your first anniversary for a gift like that!!

I just get a list of DIY jobs I haven't completed with 'love always sam' on the bottom of a card on my anniversay :(

very nice ive just hinted how nice it would be to get gift like that lol then i was reminded that she did buy me a 500 quid shotgun so cant grumble realy

i like it , i just better not leave it in the field

You've got a really good one there - both wife and knife!

In fact I thought the idea was so good that I figured I'd try to drop a hint here at home as we're always wondering what to buy each other on our anniversary. After 18 years you can only have so many Zeiss scopes....still, she always looks pleased when she unwraps them ;).

So I printed out your photo, showed it to my wife and asked her what she thought. She burst into tears, slapped me round the face and asked me "who the f*ck is Susan!" :doh:

Now I'm in the doghouse.....and it's going to be expensive to get out.

willie_gunn

You've got a really good one there - both wife and knife!

In fact I thought the idea was so good that I figured I'd try to drop a hint here at home as we're always wondering what to buy each other on our anniversary. After 18 years you can only have so many Zeiss scopes....still, she always looks pleased when she unwraps them ;).

So I printed out your photo, showed it to my wife and asked her what she thought. She burst into tears, slapped me round the face and asked me "who the f*ck is Susan!" :doh:

Now I'm in the doghouse.....and it's going to be expensive to get out.

willie_gunn

hahahahahahaha your kidding ?

Back