Hoy ther Poms

John Gryphon

Here is a fat Tiger out early Spring taken today.

6b910b7d.jpg

8a8dc4b0.jpg
:D

The baa-sted certainly wasnt happy at all csl. First one since winter,they wont stop now..its eyes wide open when one is out and about the country side.:eek:

The baa-sted certainly wasnt happy at all csl. First one since winter,they wont stop now..its eyes wide open when one is out and about the country side.:eek:

Had a few run ins with Browns up in QLD mate! I was out one evening with my old .303 to get a few roo legs for the cattle dogs. Walked down into a dry gully whilst looking left and right for a roo and stepped over the last 2ft of a 7 ft Taipan whilst it was slithering away from me!:scared: It was on the turn to have a go at me, and between shatting my pants and resisting the urge to f@ck off i managed to get a lucky shot into it. Used to find loads of Browns in the feed sheds, pick up a bale of lucern for the horses at the end of a days mustering and there it would be coiled up giving you the evil eye! Bast@rd things!

Last edited:
f**k that
just screamed like a 4 year old girl thats just had her dolly knicked dont like them things umm shotgun anyone:eek:

Aussies are like the snakes. You see one you better keep your eyes open cos there will be more about,:D

As a friend of mine would say, 'ya bod'. Not sure quite what it means but its the only thing I could think of that didnt include swear words. I f**king hate snakes.

Hey fellas I dont like them much more than you blokes do..they are just part of life here, crocs up north are worse I reckon

36 No5 take care of that rubbish in the grass. We had similar in Italy, great practice for a 9mm 1911. :lol:

Back