Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iphone Fox Call Apps

Iphone Fox Call Apps

I've had three foxes this weekend. All in the middle of the day and probably the same litter. They came in fast as you like with a squeak on the back of my hand - - nothing else. It did make me think about what Apps may be out there to be even more effective. I know there's an old thread about this but does anyone have any new suggestions?

How much more effective could you have got??
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

That's a thought indeed, I think I will have a search on the app store for a sika call.. Although I am not quite sure they iphone will play it loudly enough!

I use a piece of polystyrene on the jeep window for the foxes.

I've got a predetor cal app on my blackberry but have found it little use as the volume is too low I'm sure if the fox was close enough it would work

I have a couple of these distress calls on my mobile and have used them to good effect a few times, especially the high pitched squeal ones.

Bit fiddly trying to work the mobile in the heat of the moment tho, a couple of times the squeal has morphed into metallica's "Whiskey in a Jar" !!!

Im with glen on this one polystyrene has always been a favourite for me. once i look at a bright screen in low light im like ray charles.

And i dont mean singing and waving my head about.

timney im sure iron maiden 'run to the hills would be worse'

Reminds me of one evening with Mike, he gleefully exclaimed he'd got an App for that!, we, & any potential target, were treated to some pretty damn good music!!!, until he figured out his goof!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Thanks for your comments - - especially the amusing ones ! -- - - Think I'll stick with Status Quo !

I have iHunt Calls installed on my iPhone, I use it with a power speaker bought from Amazon and the results are fantastic, it has almost EVERY call you will need and they work, I regularly go out with the crow decoy and the speaker and set it going, it works a treat.
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!