Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Muntjac and cwd stalking

Muntjac and cwd stalking

Hi there,
    Top quality stalking available in Bedfordshire,no shortage of beasts on approx 15,000 acres.We do not overstalk our areas so as to maintain our reputation. All stalking is on foot to give the ultimate stalking experience and on a average stalk (weather permitting)last season you would expect to see 10 to 30 muntjac in a two hour stalk. 2000 acres of excellent cwd ground. High seats are available on request for those less able and novices are welcome.

Our costs are very reasonable for e.g. one accompanied muntjac stalk 60,one doe 50,carcass 10.All rates can be viewed on

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries and feel free to check all our references.

We have dozens of excellent references should you wish to check. See below.

Stalking is only available to honest, happy people!!

muntjac oct till april-cwd nov till 31 march
    Last edited by muntjacstalker; 23-06-2016 at 12:38.

Hello mate you can put me down for a muntjac stalk let me know what dates you have available

Thanks for the call, keep me in mind
    regards john
    and good hunting

Hi Mark,
    just give me a call as only started taking bookings today so diary reasonally free at mo.
    But as you know i tend to get booked up pretty rapid so give me a call asap and we,ll sort something out

kind regards

Thanks John,
    will speak to you shortly

kind regards

Hi all,

just to say we have only 3 stalks left now for oct and we look forward to those already booked to seeing you soon.

kind regards

Hi all,

we have just had a cancellation for stalking on the sunday 2nd of oct, which was our first date this season as we do not stalk between may and october.This was due 2 the clients work commitment.Should anybody be interested please pm me as soon as possible

kind regards

Hi all,

that date has now been taken by a regular client,however more dates are available

kind regards

Any chance you can post your number so as I can give you a call. Or PM me if you like. I cannot PM yet as I don't have enough posts.

An introduction will double your count and stop Admin giving you a sticky smack on the wrist just a thought.