Available: Muntjac and cwd stalking

muntjacstalker

Hi there,
Top quality stalking available in Bedfordshire,no shortage of beasts on approx. 6000 acres.We do not overstalk our areas so as to maintain our reputation. All stalking is on foot to give the ultimate stalking experience and on a average stalk (weather permitting)last season you would expect to see 10 to 30 muntjac in a two hour stalk. 3000 acres of excellent cwd ground. High seats are available on request for those less able and novices are welcome.

Our costs are very reasonable for e.g. one accompanied muntjac stalk £60,one doe £60,carcass
£10.All rates can be viewed on www.muntjacstalker.com

Please do not hesitate to contact us via the muntjacstalker website with any queries and feel free to check all our references.

We have dozens of excellent references should you wish to check. See below.

Stalking is only available to honest, happy people!!

muntjac oct till april-cwd nov till 31 march

Last edited:
Hello mate you can put me down for a muntjac stalk let me know what dates you have available

Mark

Hi Mark,
just give me a call as only started taking bookings today so diary reasonally free at mo.
But as you know i tend to get booked up pretty rapid so give me a call asap and we,ll sort something out

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

Hi all,

we have just had a cancellation for stalking on the sunday 2nd of oct, which was our first date this season as we do not stalk between may and october.This was due 2 the clients work commitment.Should anybody be interested please pm me as soon as possible

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

Hi
Any chance you can post your number so as I can give you a call. Or PM me if you like. I cannot PM yet as I don't have enough posts.

Thanks

Paul

An introduction will double your count and stop Admin giving you a sticky smack on the wrist:) just a thought.

Thanks Dave,
but i did a intro when i originally joined,will double check so as not 2 get a slap just incase its got wiped somehow.

thanks for your concern,kind regards

Muntjacstalker

Bit of a misunderstanding it was not aimed at yourself but at 1st pattern Paul who's first post was to ask yourself about stalking!!

Hi all,

many thanks to all of you who have booked and we look forward to seeing you all shortly.Once you have been please post honest opinions on your experience to show that we do what we say(please dont rain all oct!)

October is now fully booked.There are dates available for nov and as cwd are then in season we can combine cwd and muntjac should you wish.

Any enquiries please dont hesitate to pm me here or on muntjacstalker.com.Via these options we will always call you if you leave a no. or i will leave mine for a no obligation chat.

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

Hi all,

Those of you with my no.please be aware that we start stalking from sun so i will not be available some of the time,just leave me a message or ring me during the day

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

Anyone thinking of going with Muntjac stalker won't be disappointed. Stalking muntjac on foot rather than high seats requires a lot of deer on the ground as chances can be very few, but from the moment you get out his car there are deer around, and a lot. Most, as usual are barking at us but as he has a lot of land you will always find some that just aren't aware. I've just got back for my stalk and got a nice little buck but saw maybe 20 deer.

Nice bloke, lovely area and lots of deer. What more can a stalker ask for!

Kendall.

Muntjacstalker has a great reputation and access to some fantastic land with muntys on anyone who goes will not be disapointed Jase is a top bloke to deal with and knows his stuff i went down tuesday morn and bagged a lovely doe off one of the newer grounds we then tried for a buck but they wernt playing ball plenty around but not to be will be going back shortly tho.Thanks for a great morn Jase
Regards Kev

Hi, all
If you ever want to do any Muntjac stalking I can personally recommend Jason or Mike on this site as munjacstalker.
Went out yesterday with Mike, a great guy with loads of enthusiasm and wealth of knowledge, saw plenty of deer on a new area they have just acquired, and bagged a cull doe. Many thanks Mike, great evening. Cheers Will

Back