Just released: http://www.cic-wildlife.org/index.php?id=762
The principal measuring methods for Western and Central European game animals would remain as they are.
Also expect to see:
- Updated Edition of Red and Blue Book
- Training Manual for Measurers
- Appointment of qualified trainers
- Introduction of Rules and Regulations for Trophy Measuring including ID numbers for recognized measurers and recognition fee structure
- Storage of trophy data in Hungary using the system and software successfully applied by the Hungarian Hunting Authorities over many years
- Adequate legal protection of the Intellectual Property of the CIC
Point 6 could be interesting, inasmuch as any implication for BASC's Trophy Measuring service.