Hi from Oxon

Bukshot

Hi Everyone,

I joined SD over a year a go but have been abit lazy about posting an intro about myself. So time to correct that and apologies for not following the protocol!!

I'm from the university city of Oxford and have been stalking for a several years now so a complete novice. I work as a civil & structural engineering consultant and got my DSC1 earlier this year but am looking to build (and perhaps share my experiences) on my stalking knowledge from the well seasoned pros on this site.

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not; he is a fool - shun him
He who knows and knows he knows; he is wise - follow him"

Looking forward to being part of an interesting forum.

Welcome back to SD Bukshooter, I'm not far from you over in Farmoor.

Maybe see you at one of our local get togethers?

ATB

Chris

Welcome back to SD Bukshooter, I'm not far from you over in Farmoor.

Maybe see you at one of our local get togethers?

ATB

Chris

Hi Bukshooter,

Welcome to the site, I second what Chris has said. The last meet we had in North Oxfordshire was great, met a few good friends there. It will be good to meet up and have a few beers in the near future.

Cheers

Ross

Hi Chris & Ross.

Thanks for your feedback. Good to know there are fellow stalkers in the area. It would be great to meet up, put a face to a name and say hello. When is the next meet up?

Cheers

Hi Chris & Ross.

Thanks for your feedback. Good to know there are fellow stalkers in the area. It would be great to meet up, put a face to a name and say hello. When is the next meet up?

Cheers

We have a couple a year, last one in the North of the county was in January & the more southerly one was in February. definitely due for another I'd say.

Chris

Back