Thread: budget binos

budget binos

hi chaps
    been thinking of getting a upgrade on my binos but ive been swamped with waves of over priced junk in my price bracket im obviously on a budget which is no more than 250 and i would like to know your thoughts

Minox for that money. Do a search

2nd hand MINOX is the way to go

I know it's slightly above your budget but I got a pair of these Nikons for 350 and have not seen them under 550 anywhere.

I'd concur with Minox mate. I'm lucky enough to have got Swaro's when i was single, but i looked through a set of Minox binos a few weeks back and they shot to the top of the "Best of the rest" category in my view.

I have been approached by a company called Eden who sell outdoor equipment and Bino's. They have sent me a pair to try out and give my professional opinon on.

The pair I have at the moment are 8x45 rubber armoured and nitro proofed barrels with a 25 year guarantee for 250.00. They seem reasonable for the money and the clarity is good, but I have yet to give them a hard work out in the highlands of Scotland, which i will in a few weeks time. In the meantime if you want me to pass you the company details I would be happy too. Pm me for details.

thanks chaps i will take all of your comments on board

It might be easy for me to say but save some more money and buy quality it will pay in the long run.