swarovski rangefinder bino's

RWC2010

Tempted with placing a pre-order for the above as they are cheaper than the Zeiss.

What are peoples thoughts on the Zeiss rangefinder bino's?

Tried a pair yesterday at Frampton very impressed shows the distance in yards & metres the zeiss is either or

Blimey the price puts them out my Christmas list. Steve what were they like weight and size compared to zeiss and leica. Look good n knowing swarovski quality might have to sell a kidney.

Tempted with placing a pre-order for the above as they are cheaper than the Zeiss.

What are peoples thoughts on the Zeiss rangefinder bino's?

I like meeting rich people. But rather than buy a RR I recommend you look at the Leupold range, a lot cheaper and just as good. Or combine a RF and your scope by buying a Burris eliminator. Worth Googling.

(What are peoples thoughts on the Zeiss rangefinder bino's?)
Hi RWC2010, I have owned the Zeiss rangefinder binos now for a couple of years without any complaints - prior to these i owned the swaros 8.5 x 42 El and cant see any difference in the quality of the optics,
Thanks

Just got back from the Swarovski factory in Austria. Got to take the rangefinders out for an afternoon on the mountain looking for chamois, plus a look at the inner workings of the factory. I now understand why the price is as it is. The new binos completely wipe the floor with the Zeiss ones and the Leica ones can't even be compared, I've had both Zeiss and Leica and have come away having ordered the new Swaros. I'll be writing more on my website as well as including some pictures.

HME

Welcome to Corinium Rifle Range

Swarovski Pro Stalker.

Yes, but not regarding the rangefinders - something to do with the Magnus scopes infringing Z6 patents.
Hope there's nothing in it. The Leica ballistic reticle looks sweet and I wish I had it in my z6i !!!

Back