Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possessive attitude IDIOT stalker 'Mark' in D&G

Possessive attitude IDIOT stalker 'Mark' in D&G

You might remember I posted about a guy with a possessive attitude that basically has the stalking rights on an estate fair enough but thinks he owns the place as well. Locals don't like him because as the wood cutter said 'he's just a dick'. Young Chris has vermin permission on some fields of the estate.

Young Chris (christrott) who joined here recently (family friends of the estate owner) is getting into pigeon and vermin shooting and has been given open invite permission to shoot on some crop fields all year round for vermin. I've been helping him with getting to grips with pigeon gear and setting out patterns etc. So the other day we get a business card stuck under the window of the car to phone a guy from the shoot next door.

This guy was the shoot manager and they had been out on ducks in the morning we were out. We knew about this and when they were due to finish which we waited for before we started so there was no crossover of disturbance. I gave Chris the number to give the guy a call and he was fine after the chat but basically the stalker had told the next doors shoot organiser that Chris was shooting the ducks and pheasants off their ground.

So MARK that shoots up near Kettleholm in Dumfries and Galloway on Robin's estate you’re a liar and a complete ****, anyone knows him can pass that on from me. Chris is a young lad getting into shooting and stalking and he's getting experience first before applying for his rifles. This a55hole attitude can really impact on the lad and his future in the sport. He doesn't shoot often and this bully game is for losers who don't deserve the right to hold a licence. He has my details if he wants to try and explain himself to an adult who won't be intimidated he's welcome.

Paul sounds like you have a young lad who is worth looking after and helping.
    If I were in your position I would be going with him to the landowners and having a word to help him at the same time as making it clear you do not want to take over you only want a good lad to suceed.

I did not comment on the previous thread, but I have seen guys on here post stuff that gets my hackles up. Same sort of scenario, a guy gets permission to shoot over a farm for deer lets say. Nobody mentions exclusivity, and all of a sudden he thinks he owns the place. I come from a farming family, and I can assure everybody that nothing will piss a landowner off so much as some one thinking they can take control of who can or cannot access the place.

We had a syndicate shoot here on the next farm, my old man allowed them access to our place also, gave them an extra driver or two. I was out rough shooting one afternoon and I was challenged by some guy as to why I was shooting his birds. Gave me a serious amount of abuse, threatened me with the cops etc. I was standing on our own land, been in the family for nearly 200 years. This guy was straight in from a town in a new barbour coat, thought he had bought the parish, not a bit of shooting.

The syndicate did not last long after that....

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

paul good on youi for taking the lad under your wing .
    this guy needs sorting for the liar that he is .
    good luck regards pete .

I think this kind of thing happens all to often, as you say Chris is young and possibly a bit naive and being intimadated is not on.

So the so called bully knows how he now stands.!!

Well done Paul.

Rgds, Buck.
    Last edited by Uncle Buck; 12-09-2011 at 13:13.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

paul give me a call next time your through i have just picked a new farm up which has a lot of crop still to come off and he has already sown a 100 acres of rape so come november time the pidgeons will be on it so he can come withme and my mate for a day out if the weather and birds are their we need to keep the young ones coming through or our hobby will soon die out

Ade, your a proper hero, that's what's it's all about mate

Deep breaths, close them eyes and start counting deer bud...

If Mark of Kettleholme has been deeply traumatised by this thread and wishes to have some free rehabilitation due to the good nature of this site, we are over the coming weeks harpooning the sika swimming between the islands down here in Poole..

Tough and resilient, of all the deer they just refuse to drown..

Pm for more details Mark

Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    So MARK that shoots up near Kettleholm in Dumfries and Galloway on Robin's estate you’re a liar and a complete ****, anyone knows him can pass that on from me.
    Repeated just because its worth it!

Well done Paul for looking after young Chris. Reminds one of the famous quote. "The wildlife of today is not ours to do with as we please..."
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Fecking hate bullies of all types,give him the hairy side!