Thread: lawrence catlow

lawrence catlow

this has nothing to do with stalking but does anybody know what has happened to lawrence catlow ? he usded to write for shooting times but he has not done anything for ages ?
    I have a couple of his books and usded to look forward to his articlec alot ?

I quite enjoyed is articles for a few years, but I thought they got stale. There is only so much you can write about shooting four ducks over a flight pond.....

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

I've spoken to Alistair Balmain the editor of Shooting Times & it appears Laurence is not well & had to take a break, his doctor has told him to take it easy. It's been left to him to decide if he's up to writing for Shooting Times again in the future.

I had some correspondence with Laurence a few years ago & found him to be a very personable & likable chap, I always enjoyed his articles & have a couple of his books as well.

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Thats a shame I liked his articles, wish him well if you speak with him again?

that is shame ,he retired and gave up smoking ! how often do you here of that happening , i have been waiting to find out how his shoot has been going ,wish him well and a speedy recovery and crack on with the pipe !