fountain forestry

the highlander

hi does anyone know if a lease holder can take paying guests onto his ground some one told that you are not allowed to take paying guests onto fountains grounds

hi does anyone know if a lease holder can take paying guests onto his ground some one told that you are not allowed to take paying guests onto fountains grounds

Something you would need to check with the company, depends on the terms of the lease, I know of one ex fountain employee who takes paying clients with the full knowledge and agreement of the company.

i know a chap that has two or three leases with fountain and he told me that only the people named on the lease can shoot on the ground?
Regards, Jez.

The chap I did my level 2 with has a fountain forestry lease and he takes out lots of paying guests.

Will depend on your lease agreement with FF, you will need to change your insurance to cover taking paying clients
Al

Paying guests is "subletting" which is a no no.

take the folk out for free and then once in the pub offer the carcass or head for a suitable mutually agreed amount of moola. if off lease no harm done, hope you are folowing this;)

On the two Fountain Leases I have held only the people named on the Lease are allowed to stalk on the ground. No guests. Some may hold a Commercial Leases though Fountain in which case they can take guests. I know this situation applies to Tillhill Leases, as a friend of mine holds a Commercial lease for his ground and I have a standard lease, my land is only named syndicate members to shoot on the land no guests.

ATB

Tahr

how do i go about getting a lease with them around by me any info would be great thanks

hi on a standard fc lease you cant take guests on just people named om lease as syndicate members . fc do commercial lease but i think they charge twice the normal price for the privilige
atb tom

Back