Tigger

tikk308

:) I just thought I would let you all meet my little mate Tigger he's only just turned 4 months old. my pain in the pocket :rolleyes: call him tigger as he is so bouncey well I soon stopped that :doh:
Tigger.jpg20092011455.jpg

I'll keep you all posted how his training gets on
Kevin

:) I just thought I would let you all meet my little mate Tigger he's only just turned 4 months old. my pain in the pocket :rolleyes: call him tigger as he is so bouncey well I soon stopped that :doh:
View attachment 9219View attachment 9220

I'll keep you all posted how his training gets on
Kevin

Not seen this little tinker yet Kev but he looks outstanding. You taking him out to play when we hit the borders again? Looks an outstanding dog. My lass still looking to trade out for little Roe but trying to snap her out of that one - although it means I need to get out stalking more to train him -now there's a thought..........

he's just a little to young to be going up the borders yet mate he's doing nicely for his age. little Roe was doing great yesturday he was senting the air & noticed a young doe down yorkshire while out training pitty I'm letting him go. I mite try to call passed for a cupper

Kevin

Lovely looking dog, 5 months old and bouncy, if you were call dogs after their habit my BHM 18 month old would be would be

Tigger (just bounces higher as he is older)
Digger
Sock Thief
Tart
Tracker
Sniffer
Shitter

Thinking about it now, he does not do anything else, but finds the deer which is what i wanted him for !

hi kev,smart looking lad(not like you eh:rofl:).will call when i get a chance and have a look up the ranges with you and accurate.you been out lately,saw 7 deer on the way home from whittonstall last night wish i knew who owned the land:rolleyes:.

Lovely looking dog, 5 months old and bouncy, if you were call dogs after their habit my BHM 18 month old would be would be

Tigger (just bounces higher as he is older)
Digger
Sock Thief
Tart
Tracker
Sniffer
Shitter

Thinking about it now, he does not do anything else, but finds the deer which is what i wanted him for !

Yep thats him but even at 5 months he is still great fun lol

hi kev,smart looking lad(not like you eh:rofl:).will call when i get a chance and have a look up the ranges with you and accurate.you been out lately,saw 7 deer on the way home from whittonstall last night wish i knew who owned the land:rolleyes:.

I was down yorkshire on tuesday deer prints all over the corner off the field farmer just started ploughing fields.
call passed for a cupper anytime mate

Back