Directory enquiries. Which town please?

That's rich coming from a Welshman. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a place called "Fan Y Big" in the Brecon Beacons and that's not such a long way from "Lord Hereford's Knob" :D

That's rich coming from a Welshman. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a place called "Fan Y Big" in the Brecon Beacons and that's not such a long way from "Lord Hereford's Knob" :D

There's also an area of land near Pwllheli called Pentre'r Wanc. Maybe they should twin with the village in Orkney...:lol:

There's also an area of land near Pwllheli called Pentre'r Wanc. Maybe they should twin with the village in Orkney...:lol:

I think you may have started something :D

I notice there's a Lake Minnewanka in Canada and I've heard there's a town called C.U.Next Tuesday in Spain (at least I assume that's what the accronym means)

By the way, there's a ****t in Orkney and another one in Shetland. I never joke about those because my wife has relatives in the Orcadian one. Peter and Hazel Knutt... I kid you not. ps. After 30 years I still can't address their Christmas card :D

Just before I go.

If you're at Mousehole and want to get to Bolventor you need to mind how you go. Because,if you take a wrong turning you might think it's Ok to land at Mount Pleasant but you will eventually end up at Brown Willy.

Take care now.

No doubt those who have driven along the A40 autobahn in North-Rhine Westphalia in Germany, close to the Dutch border, will be familiar with the signs for the town of ****um. You can't miss it. It's near Titz.
I kid you not. :D

There is a place in the US called No Name.
Thats just lazy

Also one in the US called Novi. Apparently because stage coach stops in those days were numbered in Roman numerals and a town sprang up arround stop No. VI.
Every British soldier in Germany will also be familliar with the petrol station at W@nkum, which is/was the last place before the Dutch border where you could fill your car using your tax free "Benz Coupons".

Back