hell of a week

norma 308

well a week before our first partridge day birds everywhere pheasants too and the vermin keep turning up ! wed right next to the main phezy pen the biggest dog mink i have ever seen in a No 6 fenn and a stoat at the other end of the pen ,if the stinky had got in who knows the mayhem it would have caused ,then yesterday eve a feral cat at the end of a large maize plot ,after dark the mrs and i went for a lamp round trying not to disturb the partridge and hey presto a superb looking dog fox actually came to the new call i got from cla .then out first light as i saw another fox and what turned up two more ferals :rolleyes:infested with moggys :-|and just as i turned home a doe munty put in an appearance so not all doom and gloom pays not to let your guard down :D

Last edited:
feck me
good job you don't hav a shoot on the doorstep of a big city
you would of had kittens by now....lol
good luck on your first day, it may settle your nerves if it goes well

got a couple of little farmstead stable type places on the boundries they seem to come from there me thinks ,looks like a late start on sat as the rugby is on :rolleyes:not going mad just a stir up really and helps to push the phezs about a bit ,tenth year here still get nervous .....SLOE GIN :D

.....SLOE GIN :D
mix it with Champagne and your onto a winner
Sloegasams I think they call it
that night is great but the morning after is a killer
and most of the next day too
if it ain't then you dain't drink enough , so learn for next time

Back