utv on forestry

Pro_guitar

hello all,

i was wondering if the FC allow utv like the polaris or kubota rtv900 allow them on their land or only atv quad bikes with the relevant certificates? my opinion is utv has been more practical then atv and would prefer to use utv on their land. if anyone could answer my question that would be great.

Pro_guitar,

Not being silly but it isn't too difficult to ask the local FC to where you would like to use it. Local is always better than general.

Stan

Some of the FC staff in my area use an argo, so don't see why they would have a problem with UTVs. Sure you would need a sit-in ATV qualification though.

Pro_guitar,

Not being silly but it isn't too difficult to ask the local FC to where you would like to use it. Local is always better than general.

Stan

yeah i agree but a just know theres a wealth off knowledge here but will definatly give them a phone. cheers smullery

Some of the FC staff in my area use an argo, so don't see why they would have a problem with UTVs. Sure you would need a sit-in ATV qualification though.

ah right , yeah a know theres a local company that certificate on that course but a phonecall to the FC nearer the time wouldnt go a miss i suppose :) cheers

Back