Elephants and deer should be culled.

Good for him.
A man once said he might not believe what another man said but would defend his wright to say it with his life !

Good on him! Certainly attracted a lot of idiotic comments below the article. One that sticks in mind is "I'd like to kill any human that kills animals". Any true observer of nature can see that animals that live in a synthetic environment, ie with their natural predators taken away, must be controlled by synthetic means.
I thought of a way to sort out population sizes once, just turn Everything off for a year or two, whoever's left after fending for themselves for all that time can then crack on. Survival of the fittest and all that. A bit extreme maybe, but it would save a lot of tax payers money! I might just jot that one down on a post it note and send it off to Chris and the UN!

The comments posted below the article are more than just a little frightening. There are some very strange people about.

Mr Packham deserves a pat on the back for standing up for what he thinks is right, not many do these days in the industry he works in.:tiphat:

Good for him, least he has the balls to be out spoken and put his neck on the line which is more than can be said about his old mucker Bill Odditty who if memory serves was once involved with the lacs.

Give that man a medal!
He is certainly one of the few with the courage to speak out for what he thinks is right.
ME THINKS the police should examine the comments below it, if an FAC holder said some of those things he wouldn't be an FAC holder for long there's some very disturbed people out there!

Last edited:
Give that man a medal!
He is certainly one of the few with the courage to speak out for what he thinks is right.
ME THINKS the police should examine the comments below it, if an FAC holder said some of those things he wouldn't be an FAC holder for long there's some very disturbed people out there!

I could only manage two pages, but my highlight has to be:

i'd flamin luv to shoot any human who kill animals

:D

We are animals, so by that reasoning if you killed a person because they had killed an animal the you'd also be a person who killed animals............

Chris p has spoken some very true words, will not do us any harm.
As for Mr oddity I bet he has some skeletons in the closet :eek:

Lets see if he re appears on the BBC (I really hope so) can they handle somebody that speaks the truth, a brave desicion by him,
Thanks

Back