The picture for the childrens unit.

basil

Distinguished Member
Here it is gents.
A huge thankyou to Mereside (Wayne) and everyone who took part.
I think i innitially posted the presentation evening as the 21st september but due to unfore seen circumstances it had to be moved. It`s now tomorrow evening at 6.30, Brian Phipps is coming alone to do some photos which i`ll post tomorrow night.
Thanks again all.

003-55.jpg

002-60.jpg

I'll tell you what Basil, I would love a copy or print of that myself if that were possible? Happy to cover any costs and something extra.

Well done everyone, you are all a great credit to the world of stalking, makes me proud to be co owner of this site :D and to have such thoughfull people as members sharing their love of the deer that we all cherish and love. I hope the children enjoy this wonderful snapshot giving a glimpse into our world.

ATB to you all

Sikamalc

I'll tell you what Basil, I would love a copy or print of that myself if that were possible? Happy to cover any costs and something extra.
Eggy s owns the origional so permission would have to come from him. It`s a fantastic picture and fair play to you for asking first.
Personally i wouldn`t know how to reproduce a bigger photo but i`m sure we can find out.
basil.

Back