Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Spain

Hello from Spain

Hi all,

I am absolutely mad on stalking and bowhunting. I am living in Asturias, in the north of Spain, a place very peculiar: we have got bears, wolves, chamois, red deer, roe deer, fallow, wild boars and even some ibex. I am stalking, bowhunting and shooting (woodcock, pheasants, ducks and red legged pardrige) 11 months a year, it is quite good, isnīt it?

Ok. I have been stalking once, two years ago, in England for muntjac. It was funny, not many in that moment but pretty nice.

I am veterinary surgeron as well as others members of this forum and have found interesting some of the post here. So I will try to do my best!

Anyway: Sorry because of my bad english!

Welcome, it sounds like you have some excellent shooting. You are one several non-UK friends here.

Stand by for the questions about your dog! There's a strong canine interest on the forum as well.

Welcome Gerardo. It will interesting to see how the hunting is done in Spain, sounds like you have a lot of good hunting over there

Look forward to reading more

Ok Snowstorm. Yes, I am very proud daschhund owner. I have 3 of them now for tracking wounded animals. Runa is awsome.

If there is somebody Spanish speaker here Iīd advice to pay a visit to these sites: the web site of Spanish Roe Deer Association the site of Spanish trackers of wounden animal association

Hi and welcome. I have had a number of Spanish clients over the past 5 years, and they have all been excellant hunters.

Welcome to the site, your english is much better than my Spanish

Buenos dias Elcorzo, bienvenido al foro.

welcome to the site, great to see another teckel owner out there. I greatly admire the Spanish hunting culture and you are lucky to have such diverse hunting oportunities.
    Look forward to reading your contributions.

You made it, welcome to the site. What he is not telling you gentlemen is that he happens to be the president of the Spanish roe deer association. I had a look at their website but my Spanish is non existent which is a pity because I bet it is full of interesting things.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

Hola! Welcome to the site. On the land where I stalk we've had a number of Spanish guests over the years. Their respect for the quarry and enjoyment of the hunt is always noticeable. Hopefully you'll find the site both informative and enjoyable.

Hola Gerardo

Welcome to the site, I like you are new and your english is a lot better than my spanish will ever be