Hi All from the Midlands

Incisor

Hi all - ive been lurking on the site for a while and returned to shooting after a break when my kids were little and been punching paper with a couple of the local clubs for the last year and a half (generally 300 - 900m). Now looking to move onto something that i can hopefully eat.
So far ive managed to fill a few of the spaces on my ticket with a 243 being built by Norman Clark as we speak and ive got a 308 and a 338 that ive been using for target shooting.
looking to go on a course sometime in the new year when things slow down a bit at work.

all the best

Simon

Welcome to the site Simon. As you can see I'm only just down the road.I picked my .243 up from Norman last week but it wasn't built just shortened a bit and threaded. What clubs do you go to? I'm not a target shooter but fancy having a go at paper at longer ranges to get used to my new tool/toy.

Jim

Welcome to the site Simon. As you can see I'm only just down the road.I picked my .243 up from Norman last week but it wasn't built just shortened a bit and threaded. What clubs do you go to? I'm not a target shooter but fancy having a go at paper at longer ranges to get used to my new tool/toy.

Jim

Hi
I do a lot of my target shooting with the fifty cal shooters assosc fcsa and offas dyke rifle club.
They often have shoots at kingsbury ranges at 300 and 600 yards which is not far. An down south at Warminster 900 yards

If you find the club on the net and contct them. We often have guests attend

All the best

Simon

Back