Thread: gun shops in london

gun shops in london

my wife is taking me to london this weekend ,its not my cup of tea but whilst there i was wondering if anyone recomend any gun shops to visit,while she takes my daughter shopping ,harrods and harvey nichols is not my scene

Erm, actually, I think that there is a gun shop in Harrods ...

William Evans and Berretta are two on St James Street, just off Piccadilly and about 3-5mins walk from Piccadilly Circus.
    Both expensive cos of the area, but nice staff and even nicer gun rooms, especially Evans.

Have a good trip to the smoke

Evans is great, the Beretta Gallery is OK. Harrods has a Beretta concession, I recall. Purdey, H&H and Boss are worth a look if you have time, but the reception you get can be mixed.

J R Roberts are also worth a visit. I have always had a very good reception, but then tend to go in when in london on business and suited and booted - I can always find a good hour to spend between meetings that just has to be filled!

where ever you end up eka hope you have a good time,dont forget to take some oatcakes n cheese with you for the journey .when you get chance pm me your number again i cant find it.