First Aid Kits
Looking for some constructive feedback and views on this subject. Effectively market research, so with permission from admin we are making it a prize draw in return for your help.
Will run thread until 30th October 2011, then first thing Monday morning we will put the name of all contributors to the thread into a hat and draw one winner. Prize will be a Webtex Small First Aid Kit posted to the winner. REVISED _ CLOSING DATE MONDAY 17TH OCTOBER!!
Of all the items we sell, the First Aid kit ( FaK ) section generates the least amount of interest. Indications are this is pretty much true across the industry. Most sales are ‘must do’ – ie someone has been told they must have one or (more worryingly) has just had an injury or near miss. Worse, once bought, many are never opened until needed – in the hope the right things are in there!
There are lots of various reasons for this and happy to explore those in this thread for benefit of everyone – but do want to avoid this thread becoming bogged down with debate regards training or techniques etc - if interest there, will happily raise a separate thread.
- If you have a kit, why did you buy it? Where do you keep it?
- Have you used it and if so, was the content effective?
- What do you like and dislike about what you have?
- If you don’t have a FaK, what would prompt you to get one?
- How much do you think about your needs and how much do you just rely on an off the shelf kit?
- Would a basic kit in a simple bag – to fit your pocket, pack or existing pouch appeal. One with a few essential items, just enough components but of good quality?
- Anyone have an off the shelf kit where the plasters actually stick?
That’s it to get things rolling.