Available: DSC1 Course Barony College 12th/13th November

Paul at Fechan

Hi Guys, the next course for DSC Level 1 is on the 12th/13th of November. If you live in Scotland and earn less than £22k you can get a grant worth £200 towards the course costs at Barony College. The full course fee is £275 but with the grant you would only pay £75. The college will help you arrange for your grant if you are unsure how to get it.

Request your grant application form here: ILA Scotland : Online Application Form

All candidates get a pre-course study pack which includes the full questions banks and solutions. If you qualify for the grant and self study you could opt for Sunday training only with assessments which with the grant makes DSC1 completely FREE!!

good luck

Paul

ps! New pack comes with deer ID pre-course training disk which also has all key DMQ info loaded on it.

Last edited:
Hi Paul

How do I go about booking the course and also to do it at the barnoy do you need to have a FAC?

David

Hi David, you can book directly with the college or I can send through the forms. You don't need a FAC to do the course but kitkats are important. PM sent with details, ATB

Paul

Could you let me know if you have any slots left for your course.A friend is just getting into stalking and is interested in sitting his level 1

Back